Twenty years have gone by. Much has changed, but just as much remains the same. Mark Renton (Ewan McGregor) returns to the only place he can ever call home. They are waiting for him. Spud, Sick Boy, and Begbie. Other old friends are waiting too: sorrow, loss, joy, vengeance, hatred, friendship, love, longing, fear, regret, diamorphine, self-destruction and mortal danger, they are all lined up to welcome him, ready to join the dance.
Starring Ewan McGregor (Trainspotting, Moulin Rouge), Ewen Bremner (Trainspotting, Wonder Woman), Jonny Lee Miller (Trainspotting, Dark Shadows) and Robert Carlyle (Trainspotting, 28 Weeks Later), T2 TRAINSPOTTING reunites Oscar-winning director Danny Boyle (Slumdog Millionaire) with the original cast of the cult classic 1996 film as Renton returns to Sick Boy, Spud, the infamous Begbie and the only place he can ever call home.
First there was an opportunity… then there was a betrayal. T2 TRAINSPOTTING is available now on DVD, Blu-ray & 4K Ultra HD. To celebrate, we have three copies of the film on Blu-ray to giveaway to three lucky winners!
To be in with a chance of winning, just answer the following question:
Where is Renton living at the beginning of T2 Trainspotting?
Send us your answer in the comments below and we’ll pick those winners on 25 June! Don’t forget to check back after that to see if you’re a winner!
Terms and Conditions
- Competition will open on 9 June 2017
- Competition will close at midday on 25 June 2017 and entries sent after the closing date will not be considered
- Critical Popcorn is the competition promoter
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and a resident in the UK
- Prize for 3 winners is 1 x Blu-ray of T2 Trainspotting each only
- Winners will be selected at random from all correct and valid entries, and will be contacted using the details submitted upon entry
- The name, email address, address and contact number of the Winners will be requested for prize fulfilment and may be passed to a third party for prize fulfilment.
- The Winners must respond accepting the prize within 5 days of notification. Failure to respond by this time will result in their prize becoming void and the editor will have the option to pick another winner from the pool of entrants.
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value.
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes, which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize Winners.
- The prize will be delivered to the Winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.