To celebrate the release of Paddy Considine‘s Journeyman, this 30 July on Blu-ray, DVD, Digital download and VOD, we have 3 copies to giveaway on DVD thanks to STUDIOCANAL!
Following on from his 2011 directorial debut, Tyrannosaur, Considine not only wrote and directed Journeyman, but this time assumes the Lead role alongside Jodie Whittaker, Anthony Welsh, Tony Pitts and Paul Popplewell.
Drawing wide praise from audiences and critics alike on its theatrical release earlier this year, Journeyman is the powerful, emotional and, at times, heart-wrenching story of a middleweight boxing champion’s road to recovery after an injury in the ring.
After winning a punishing title defence on points, Matty Burton (Paddy Considine) collapses at home. The journey towards regaining his speech, movement and memory will be the toughest fight he’ll ever face; and the prize could not be greater, for his relationship with his wife Emma (Jodie Whittaker) and baby daughter Mia are on the line… Journeyman is a powerful and beautiful story about loss and, ultimately, triumph. It’s about our identity, and how in life we sometimes have to dig deep into our soul to discover who we really are.
Journeyman comes to DVD, Blu-ray and Digital download on 30 July – Pre-order now https://amzn.to/2ui1CdO
Watch the trailer:
To be in with a chance of winning one of our Journeyman DVD’s, just tell us in the comments below… Who plays Matty in the film?
We’ll pick those winners after 19 August!
Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK participants only
- 3 (three) winners will receive 1 (one) copy each of Journeyman on DVD
- The prize will be delivered to the winner upon receipt of their email contact details
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
- The promoter of this competition is Critical Popcorn