Following in the interweb ways of a few other platforms, Amazon Prime Video have now launched their version of Watch Party, which is available for customers in the UK. If you don’t know what any of this means, it’s simply a social viewing experience of whatever movie you choose but on your desktop, and it’s available for Prime members at no additional cost to their membership.
What do you get? Give me moooore! Okay, if you’re a Prime member, here you go to:
- Choose from thousands of titles available in Prime Video’s catalogue including Amazon Originals such as UK-produced series Truth Seekers, Good Omens, All or Nothing: Tottenham Hotspur and US hits like Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Boys, Homecoming, Clancy’s Jack Ryan and many, many more…
- You can host and/or just participate in Watch Party
- It provides synchronised playback which the host controls
- Plus, you’ll be able to use the chat function and built-in stickers to communicate with everyone else
- Oh, and rather impressively, Watch Party will accommodate up to 100 participants per session!