We’re well aware of the Spider-Man ownership tussle so before we’re distracted by that, it’d be criminal not to move our minds back to the hugely impressive Spider-Man: Far from Home because it was well worth our time and money. It’s difficult for any film to follow up the might of Avengers: Endgame but Peter Parker took on the challenge and escaped with us, both literally and figuratively as he toured Europe. So, without further-ado, it’s with great pleasure to announce that Spider-Man: Far from Home is heading to Digital Download on 25th October and will be followed by the 4K UHD, Blu-ray, and DVD release on 11th November from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
From Director Jon Watts, this was surely the biggest Spider-Man film of all-time, as Tom Holland returned as everyone’s favourite web-slinger, in the next chapter after Spider-Man: Homecoming. Here’s some official synopsis, then scroll down for all the extras!
Our friendly neighbourhood wall-crawler decides to join his best friends Ned, MJ, and the rest of the gang on a European vacation. However, Peter’s plans to leave super heroics behind for a few weeks are quickly scrapped when he begrudgingly agrees to help Nick Fury uncover the mystery of several elemental creature attacks! Spider-Man and Mysterio (Jake Gyllenhaal) join forces to fight the havoc unleashed across the continent but all is not as it seems.
There’s a Spider-Man: Far from Home limited edition gift box, which goes on sale from 25th October, is available from selected Tesco, Sainsburys and Asda stores as well as Argos (online only) and Zoom.co.uk. It is a collectable SKU containing a Digital HD version of the film.
Pre-order now: https://amzn.to/2mAFFqc
4K, BLU-RAY, DVD AND DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ELEMENTS
Trailer & Bonus Materials Include:
- World Wide Web-Slinger: An in-depth look at Spider-Man’s web-slinging adventure around the world featuring new interviews and behind-the-scene with the cast and crew.
- New Original Short, Peter’s To – Do – List: Peter has a few errands to run before he can leave on his class trip.
- Teachers’ Travel Tips: Mr. Harrington & Mr. Dell present a few tips on how to traverse the European continent.
- Stepping Up: Explore how Spider-Man was introduced in the MCU, the ways Tom Holland transformed the character of Peter Parker, and what the future holds for Spider-Man.
- Suit Up: The suit doesn’t make the hero – but it does play a big role in who they are and who they can become. This piece examines all of Peter’s different suits in the movie, and with behind the scenes footage, we see why some suits are better than others.
- Far, FAR, Far from Home: The film’s illustrious locations serve story points and establish tone, but they’re also amazing to travel to! Hear from the cast on their experiences filming on-location.
- It Takes Two: A special look at the chemistry between Jon Watts and Tom Holland.
- Fury & Hill: MCU stalwarts Cobie Smulders and Samuel L. Jackson are back as Agent Maria Hill & Nick Fury!
- The Ginter-Riva Effect: A look at the villain sub-plot and how William Ginter-Riva ties Spider-Man: Far From Home all the way back to the beginning of the MCU.
- Thank You, Mrs. Parker: A look at Marisa Tomei’s reimagining of Aunt May, from Homecoming to Far From Home.
- The Brother’s Trust: A quick look into some of the amazing work Tom Holland and his brothers have done through their charity, The Brothers Trust.
- The Jump Off: Interviews with the cast & crew take us through all of the amazing stunts of Far From Home.
- Now You See Me: We examine the evolution of Mysterio and why Jake Gyllenhaal was the perfect fit for the role.
- Stealthy Easter Eggs: Allow E.D.I.T.H. to reveal some of the hidden Easter Eggs you may have missed!
- Select Scene Pre – Vis: A side by side comparison of the Pre-Vis with the film
- Gag Reel & Outakes
- Never-Before-Seen Alternate & Extended Scenes
- Catch a first look at the all-new series “Alex Rider” coming soon! When Alex leaves his ordinary teenage life to go on a dangerous mission to work as an undercover agent at the Point Blanc academy, he must call upon skills he didn’t even know he had as he investigates the sinister truth behind the school. Alex Rider is based on the series of best-selling novels by Anthony Horowitz.