The impact of Disney+ as a streaming service has been impressive over the past 2 years, so to celebrate they’re putting on Disney+ Day on 12 November!
Hosted by the Walt Disney Company, they promise it’ll be a global celebration that will come to life across all their platforms and fictional worlds, which means subscribers to Disney+ will be treated to new content across Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and Star in international markets, along with a special presentation on Disney+ for fans with sneak peeks into what’s to come.
Sure, they’ve got some major big hitters but you still need to come forward with the quality, and that’s been evident in bounds and beyond, and series like Loki, WandaVision and The Falcon and Captain America (amongst all the rest) have proven they’re more than up to the task.
That’s not all either, to honour the second anniversary of Disney+, subscribers will also have access to promotions and experiences across the likes of Disney Parks and Resorts around the world, and Disney Cruise Line will roll out the blue carpet for Disney+ fans with some surprise and delight moments including photo opportunities, character moments and more; shopDisney.com will have special offers!
Here’s what you can expect:
- The streaming premiere of Marvel Studios’ “Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings” – Check out our review!
- The beloved Disney family-friendly adventure film “Jungle Cruise,” available to all subscribers – It’s SO MUCH FUN!
- The new Disney+ Original movie “Home Sweet Home Alone,” a reimagining of the popular holiday franchise
- An all-new original series of shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios called “Olaf Presents,” which sees Frozen’s beloved snowman retelling several classic Disney tales as only he can
- An animated short film “Ciao Alberto” from Pixar, featuring characters from this summer’s animated hit breakout film “Luca”
- A new short from The Simpsons that pays tribute to Disney+’s marquee brands
- The first five episodes from season 2 of “The World According to Jeff Goldblum” from National Geographic
- A special celebrating the origins and legacy of Star Wars’ legendary bounty hunter, Boba Fett
- A special celebrating the Marvel Cinematic Universe on Disney+ with an exciting look towards the future
- “Dopesick,” an original series starring Michael Keaton, which will be released in international markets as part of the Star general entertainment content offering