YES! Although I’ve been a lover of the Scream franchise for 25 years now, since it first arrived in the UK, it doesn’t get less exciting when new visions and approached arrives and, boy, did directors Matt Bettinelli-Olpin and Tyler Gillett comes up with the perfect requel, one that honoured the past and pushed us forward with the franchise.
Today, it’s exciting to announce that the highly anticipated Home Entertainment release of the new Scream, from Paramount Pictures and Spyglass Media Group, has been confirmed on Digital from 30 March and then (almost more importantly for me), the 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray SteelBook, 4K UHD, Blu-ray, and DVD with killer, to die for, bonus content arrives on 11 April.
You’ll also be able to pick up the Scream 2-Movie Collection on 4K UHD, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital but this Scream sees the fresh return of Neve Campbell, Courtney Cox and David Arquette, who reunite to help a young group of fresh victims… and uncover a host of new suspects. The Digital, 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray SteelBook, 4K UHD and Blu-ray include deleted scenes, interviews with the new and returning cast, plus a look at the legacy of horror legend Wes Craven:
- Filmmaker Commentary—The directors, writers and filmmakers reveal the unwritten rules for surviving this genre-busting horror movie.
- Bloodlines—Catch up with Scream stars Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox, and David Arquette for a deep dive into their characters and why they came back for a fresh stab at their favorite horror franchise.
- New Blood—Meet the new generation of Woodsboro victims and potential killers!
- In the Shadow of the Master—The cast honor movie maestro Wes Craven and look back on his incredible legacy as the director who redefined horror.
- Deleted Scenes—Look out! They’re back from the dead: see the scenes slashed from the movie.
The SCREAM DVD includes the feature film in standard definition.